Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Most & The Least

My favourite activity is planting vegetables. The reason why I like it the most is practice how to do it is far more important than just studying about it. Planting plants is very interesting for me, so I was very used to it. The benefits of plants are very significant as well, one of the benefits is make the school greener. Then, the instructions are very clear as well. My group is very harmonic as well ^^
Everything is okay and undercontrol. This is the best activity I've ever had, like it very much ^^

Actually there is no such things or activities that I don't like in this semester for Environment Science. I like everything we've had this semester. I can't even pick one.

If I could change something, it will be students' attention. I hope students can be more cooperative in this class. I hope students can limit their talking activity. My hope for the second semester is we can do more a lot of fun activities next semester and relation between student and teacher can be a lot better.

----------------------------- 1st semester Environment Science --------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment