Monday, February 21, 2011

Rainforest Biome

     Mostly, I would like to visit rainforest biome. Since I was a little kid, rainforest biome had always been my favourite biome. Since I was a little kid, zoo and botanical garden had always been an interesting for me to visit. What I like about rainforest are its uncountable variety of species, either plants and animals. I was born in Indonesia, a country in equator that consist of rainforest biome.
     In Indonesia, you can find kangaroos, komodo dragons, rhinoceros, sunbear, sumatran tiger, and many other kinds. In Indonesia you can also find thousands of different orchids, hibiscus, wax ginger flower, rhododendrons, rafflesian arnoldi, and many other kinds. I can see all of that species in Indonesian's zoo and safari park, and I very very love it. Therefore, rainforest biomes are the most interesting biome to visit for me.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment