Thursday, September 9, 2010

My Goals

By taking this class, I want to know a lot about environment science. I want to know about the ecosystem and circumstances around me, so I can more understand about our nature, our earth, how to save it, how to manage it, and how to make a good living in harmony with the nature. I think a good environment will support and give a lot of benefits to our life.
Our life is very depents on the natural resources around us.  If there are a lot of people have knowledge about the environtent around they live, there will be more resorurces we can save too. At the end we can save the world from it's damage. I wish there also more sickness we can handle, so  there will be more and more peolple live healthy and happily. But the most of all,  sure I want to pass this class well.

No comments:

Post a Comment