Thursday, April 28, 2011

Thing That Surprised Me

     After I have done the assignment about food analysis by input beverages and food I eat. I found out that I have food deficiency. Is that possible? How come? To be honest I'm indeed an overweight person. I am so shocked as I realized that I have food deficiency. How is it possible for a person who likes to eat like me?
      Through this assignment, I realize that my diet was not healthy, it is considered dangerous. I force myself to not eat properly and eat less of food. The result was amazing, I loss about 6 ponds that week. But, I have deficiency in almost every aspect. By next week I fixed my diet. I ate properly and had some supplement as well. I also had vitamins to support my body metabolism process. I gain my weight back but I felt healthy.

EAT PROPERLY = HEALTHY BODY  (-^^-)











No comments:

Post a Comment